Nope, you can't actually resurrect them. You can summon their bones if you have a Necromancer, but then you can't control themand any injuries they sustained before they died will still be present and can't be healed. If you have a druid you can Reincarnate them, but then they might come back as something else that's weaker than what they used to be. On the up side you can crontrol them. But you can only do that once.

Are you threatening me? I am the great Cornholio! I come from Lake Titicaca!
-----Original Message----- From: Keith "Stormcloud" Steinbach
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 10:07 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] 2 question about entombed...

Hey guys,

2 question about entombed. First, I have come across some items that have flaming or sky in the name. When I do an examination of the item, it says that it is related to that elemental force. Does this help if lets say, a weapon is flaming, meaning fire related, and an opponent is more effected by fire?

Second question, one of my party members has been killed. Is there a way to ressurect that character? I know you can dump the body, or sell it off in Twilight Town, which I have found better than leaving a former party member in the dungeon, because they have a tendency to reanimate and kick my butt for leaving them down there. (smiles)

Thanks

Keith
Proud user of Window Eyes 7.5.4.1
Reach me at: