Hi Dark,

Well, I didn't have a Nintendo Game Cube therefore couldn't play any Gameboy games on my television. All I had was the tiny screen on the GBA itself. I ended up giving up on the Gameboy simply because I couldn't see the small screen and asking my parents to purchase a Game Cube wasn't an option. Although, I'd have loved to play Tomb Raider: Prophecy on the family 60 inch television. Then, I could see Lara Croft up close and personal. :D

Cheers!