Hi. Aardwolf you can turn exp off until you want to gain exp. And discworld you advance your character when you want with skills and such. You are always gaining exp on discworld even by just sitting and talking with people but you only spend it when you want. I agree with you on mm. That is why I stopped playing there. And I must admit alter aeon is nice in the respect that you only advance when you want like discworld. I may actvally play discworld again. I don't know I am pretty busy these days.
Jessica

----- Original Message -----
From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 21:34:41 +0100
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] My issue with muds, discuss

Hi jessica.

Materiamagica I have tried, but the way you could level yourself past doing marks just got too irritating I foun, epsecially for someone like me who enjoys a lot of wandering to see what their is, and the necessary battling
mosnters that goes with that.

It took me four attempts just to get most of the stuff from the newbie area, and when i finished that, I looked around the forest for marks, but found that in my looking I'd got past level 20 and so made myself ellegeable for a
couple.

This I didn't appreciate at all, indeed it seemed that in mm either you had to play with a wiki and spoiler list open, or wander around and just hope to find stuff while you were still elegeable for it, neither of which as a
questing sort of player appealed to me at all.

Diskworld and ardwolf I haven't tried.

Beware the Grue!

dark.