Hi Tom.

It's possible that they had partially deaf gamers in mind, though nothing like that is mentioned in the docs, and the way they seem so self congratulatory about how accessible the games are to blind people I think they probably would've.

Myself, I'm more inclined to the theory that they just have an over simplified view of blindnesss and the capabilities of blnd people, though it might be that because so many institutions in the Uk (the rnib not the least), have this view, that I am jumping to a conclusion.

eitherway though, sinse they have ignored every attempt I've made to contact them regarding their games and have done nothing concerning updates, it's probably going to be easier just to alter the db pages with a major warning and leave it at that.

Beware the grue!