Hey Tom.
I've submitedthe text of your two letters to Munawar at BPC programs for the TDV beta team to look over. I thank you for giving us some more data via your two letters to look at for we who enjoy flying via a USB handhled controller of some type. I have a friend down in Sacramento California who is in the same boat that I am in.
His wife enjoys flying via FSX and IYP and he enjoys TDV.
That's to the heard work that we just put into the current version of IYP, I too am enjoying IYP as well. But I still can't wait to see the up grade from fs version ten to fs version eleven.
That's still suppose to come out sometime this year.
But the sad news is that even though we'll have over one hundred birds to select to fly in.
The space shuttle which will come with fs 11 still won't be blind friendly.
So thanks once again.
Ron