Hi Ron,

Glad I could be of some help. Unfortunately I have very little skill
with FS X and TDV myself so am uncertain as to how much help I could
be in finding a compatible controller. Most of the time all I need is
a gamepad or joystick that works with arcade games like Troopenum, and
of course I'm testing all of my controllers with the games I'm
developing. So I usually haven't had a pressing need for flight sticks
 and that sort of thing. The last flight stick I had was the Logitech
Wingman which one of my dogs chewed up several years ago. Grrr...

Cheers!