Hi Tom.

what frustrates me is when I discussed with the rnib some other leasure activities, i was stone walled. I suggested that they create tactile rp dice for instance, as well as accessible versions of tabletop rp manuals because rp is such an accessible activity that blind people could participate in equally with sighted people, and was freely told "Our members aren't interested in that"

ditto when i attempted to get the rnib to make accessible gamebooks, and ditto with any other board game.

then again i shouldn't be surprised, sinse even when it comes to making books accessible that aren't aimed at older generations, ie, aren't crime, thriller or romance the rnib gave me the constant run around, even when i offered to travel down to London and sit on their book selection committee, to help them finish the series that they'd started and never finished in sf and fantasy. Needless to say they told me to get lost, in fact they just told me to submit reader requests, and when I pointed out to them that I'd been submitting reader requests sinse the age of 7, and only ever seen one get filledd, (which wasn't actually an sf or fantasy novel but steven King's horror novel it), they put the phone down on me.

So, getting them to produce any accessible game is a none starter I think unless you could show how people over 60 would like it, ---- heck they even stopped producing large, coloured tactile maps of the world for schools.

Beware the grue!