For the three people out there interested in this game... lol. Dead or alive 5,
from now on shortened to DOA 5 is the next installment in the Dead or alive
series of fighting games. For anyone who has an xbox 360 you can get Dead or
Alive 4 and see if you like it. The DOA games have always been a bit easier to
play, because they make use of only four buttons. Punch, kick, throw and guard
or hold. DOA has always been stylish, and there's a lo of stage interaction and
cool martial arts moves to do and hear. Combos are pretty easy, and are usually
just strings of punches and kicks with directional inputs, no crazy fireball
motions or anything like that. The timing is also incredibly easy. I won't go
into much more detail unless people are interested. But for now, here's a dead
or alive 5 sample. This is not of the full game! The game is out on September
25th. This is simply the alpha demo that was released with Ninja Gaiden 3 as a
download through a code. Two characters are available with the version I have,
Hayate and Ayane. Here's the recording.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/dead%20or%20alive%205%20alpha%20demo%20gameplay.MP3
I play as Hayate for a bit and then rotate to Ayane. Note for those walking in
and expecting realistic sounds or MK style sounds... yo will not get them here.
The sounds in this game could come straight from a martial arts flick, not the
hard hitting bassy sounds from Mortal kombat. Enjoy... thoughts and discussion
welcome! Lastly... the recording was made through my Olympus dm420, not my line
in jack because my desktop is currently dead, so the audio isn't as nice as it
usually is. This game will be out on both ps3 and xbox360, and this is the
first DOA game after DOA 2 to appear on a sony platform. Three and four were
xbox exclusives, and DOA dimmensions was a game for the nintendo 3ds.