Hi Tom.

Well I've never really taken that brand of christian seriously anyway, sinse the amount of things they say are some how connected with satan, ---- from the internet to star trek to people who are gay is just ridiculous, so I wouldn't particularly pay that much attention to their opinions of rp, sinse their opinions about so many things just are a bunch of ill informed rubbish.

Even among the more reasonable though, I've noticed tabletop rp is not very well understood for some reason. As an example, my brother's uni society was called the gaming society. On one occasion, one of their meetings was interupted by a massive load of anti fox hunting protesters who had the crazy idea that "gaming" meant hunting!

Needless to say they backed out looking pretty stupid when they saw people's rp dice, rule books etc.

Beware the grue!