To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Redistributing RPG Source Books

Hi Jacob,

FYI. Ichabod was the name of the main character in the Legend of
Sleepy Hollow. That is the name of the story about Ichabod   and the
headless horseman. :D

Cheers!

On 6/18/12, Jacob Kruger <ja...@blindza.co.za> wrote:
LOL!

And, yes, we also get some mentions of both the real world in our virtual
world, and the reverse, and, we have like two separate
campaigns/stories/sets of characters that we sometimes alternate sessions
between, and, main thing is we make sure a person is really interested in
playing for real before we bother getting them to roll up a full on
character, and then let them influence actual parts of the story/campaign, etc., etc., and that's the other nice thing - both the current, 2 separate
game masters handle their sets of NPC's in such a way that even the
non-player characters have distinct personalities, and, both game masters
have somewhat different approaches themselves, which also makes for a bit of

variety in terms of playing style we try to make use of at different
sessions.

And, along the lines of that one, my secondary character is called Ichabod -

name taken out of old headless horseman story - but he's more of a
craftsman/ship wright, but, he's also damn good with the combo of his
one-handed battle axe, and a round shield.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger