Hi Lisa,

I'm afraid not. As far as I know the original Macmurphy's Mansion for
Dos written back in the 1980's is the only version I've ever found.
That's probably because since most sighted users can just install
Dosbox and play it no one has ever attempted to port it to Windows.
Unfortunately, that is the state of most Dos games. No one wants to
rewrite them, update them, and just suggest using Dosbox which isn't
accessible. Grrrrrr....

Cheers!