I get that, because it's more reputable to off a zombie with something
crap rather than, say, a minigun. However, it seems still a little odd
that there isn't some sort of experience bonus for a closerange kill
or a skill in the skill tree which allows you to get some percentage
mroe xp for each kill.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard