The shotguns are all pretty powerful. Yeah, the Browning does take a
little skill to use in a swarm environment, but if you're only being
chased by a couple of dead heads, it's not a big deal. The chainsaw
is, in my oppinion, actually the hardest to use, because it has that
constant sound of the idling engine when it's ready to use, and it's
really hard to judge just when to swing so you aren't just sitting
there wasting fuel. Plus, it's not stealthy at all like the axe is.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard