To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] X-Sight Interactive announces the release of X-Wheel

Hi Damien and All,

This is a great game! I've only played a couple rounds, but enjoyed what I saw so registered it soon after. The only change I'd like to see is a better way of adjusting the speech rate for SAPI synthesizers. I found the "fast" setting to be too fast, whereas in games like those from Jim Kitchen, you can adjust the rate by going to a specific number. I think that would be better, but that's just me. Also, when the computer player won the last game I played in the demo version, JAWS didn't read out the solved puzzle, and I was wondering what it was. Other than that, I'm impressed with this product.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Show Host and Production Director