In fact, I've encountered that loot bug in an open space, standing
right next to it, and having my friend run all around me trying to get
it, in that same open space, so I wonder if there's sufficient parity
between the server and the client.

And I understand how a zombie might end up in two places at once,
especially on a smaller map, and especially if someone starts shooting
off an assault rifle all of a sudden.

If the zombie does, in fact, go to two different players, what happens
if both players make a kill shot on the same zombie? Do they both get
the kill?

And, as for the positioning bug, the experience I had was with the
people using the same internet as me, and then the loot being in
different places. One interesting experience I had that was somewhat
different but relatively similar was going on a mission and the crate
showing up in two spots but disappearing from one when the other was
picked up. The two spots were in the first warehouse map, one on the
second floor, the other in the crates on the main floor not far from
that position. Anyway, I'm not spazzing about it or trying to stress
you out. I'm largely just curious and i figured I might have a clue to
why and how this happens.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard