Hi all.

I was thinking about something. Why is it that we didn't respond as
well to a  voice request for this Road to Rage game as we did to
Swamp? I finally figured it out. By the time Jeremy needed voices,
many of us had already payed Swamp. It was almost a household name, as
they say. Road to Rage is actually the first time I've heard a title
to the game. Other than now, this game was just listed as a game
that's in development. It sounded neat, and it is pretty cool, but
without that play experience, I am actually unsurprised at the limited
response to the voice acting request. I hope that, now the game is in
play, people respond to it better. It is simple, but it is also new,
and it has great potential.

Good luck, and God's Speed:

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard