Hi.
Maybe Pocket Mud and TMC Game client should be on this as accessible clients on the I O S platform as well as the default telnet on the braille plus, but that's Linux anyway so might be pointless to mention, although a notice that the telnet client that's part of the Linux distribution used by the Icon and Braille Plus does work might be in order. I can provide steps to launch telnet on it, that is if I can get logged into the console on mine again. I keep forgetting the password.

thanks for the work there, it seems nicer than it was, which was saying something already.

Sent with Thunderbird 14 Portable