Hi.
My bad. IOS is the operating system the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad use. It's easier to say IOS than list all three items, unless someone doesn't know what you mean. As for the braille plus, that's a PDA that has a braille keyboard on it and which talks. It runs on Linux but it has a shell that makes it look sort of like a phone's interface with menus that expand to lists of applications and what not. It's one of the "notetakers" a lot of blind children get to use in school or that get used in the workplace though I think things like the iPhone are putting a dent in that trend anyway, if not as much of one as many people will say. The Braille Plus I referred to and the Icon are no longer being produced as of a year or so ago but they still seem to be pretty popular.In order to play Alter Aeon on one the user has to log onto the console which is reached by going to the console menu item in the menus and log in to the console, then they can type telnet alteraeon.com 3010 I do believe and that'll do the trick. It's been a while since i tried it. If you do mention that as another way to connect, it probably would do OK just to say that it can be done through the console.

Sent with Thunderbird 14 Portable