I'm invious. The XBox live folks with kinect got a game to land
curiosity. I stayed up to watch it land. Just a little taste, I
suppose, of what it was like to watch the moon landing, not as huge,
by a longshot, but still hyped up, pretty exciting, certainly new and
scary.

Go Curiosity.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard