To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2012 8:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mapping, item collecting and puzzles in games

hi dark,

i have a feeling that a lot of npc's will come with lvl6 stuff. with lvl6 will come new locations hopefully. i would like to see exploration expanded a bit more whereby you are sent to a location in space and need to map it. i don't mean specifically the expanse but just in general to go map a specific area of space. once it's mapped it's available for all.

Sent from my iPad