Hello all,
I've recently downloaded swamp after listening to a couple podcasts
about it, and it sounds really fun, not to mention quite addictive.
Anyway, I selected one of the custom maps, multi1 I believe it was
called, and I'm wondering how to slightly change your position
relative to the zombies. I juts grabbed the game last night, so
forgive me if this is a total newb question. Anyway, I walked forward
out of the safe zone, and then was trying to center a few of the
zombies I heard to have a shot at them, but the only way I could think
to do that was with strafing, and I was never able to get a good shot.
In fact, I believe I almost died. Though I did get some loot along the
way! I am using a laptop with a trackpad, and I have my sensativity
set to lowest. Is it a matter of moving a finger along the ttrackpad?
Any info you can give me is appreciated!
Thanks,
Nick
--
Nick Helms