hi nick, when you are i think level 8 you can progress to map 2 if you
so choose, you can go on quests from the in game menu, from where your
on map one it costs 25 rep but if you succeed you will gain 250 rep.
you can donate what you find if you don't need it for different
amounts of rep to buy better weapons and armour and when you get to
map 2 there even more better stuff you can get from the safe zone. the
messageing is in game it may help when your out and about to have your
radio on stand by or even have it turned off altogether. happy
swamping!