Hi tom.

Fair enough. If the squares you mention are the only ones in the game, then only some would need changing sinse we have gingerbread and lolly pops over here too, --- -though here molasus is purely a cooking ingredient and not really something that would be considdered as generally a sweet for children, though some sweets may contain it, like honey.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] blindgameware

Hi Dark,

Well, in Candy Land there really aren't that many squares besides the
Molasses Pits and/or Sticky Patches that have any real functionality
in the game. The Candy Cane Forest, for example, is just a place in
Candy Land that you can move forward or backward to when that card is
drawn. Same for the Gingerbread House and the lollipops. They are more
or less background scenery and have no real functionality as far as
game mechanics goes. Of course, if you are one or two squares away
from the Candy Castle, at the end of the board, and get a Gingerbread
House card that can set you back clear to the beginning of the board
where the Gingerbread House is. Grrrrrr.....

Cheers!