Hi Thomas,

Cool, thanks.  Any time that you feel like it go ahead and send the information
about the Candy Land game.  I will definitely keep it until I get started on
making the game.  I would need all of the information like the names of the
squares, the information for all of the cards, the rules etc.  I remember that
the squares had pictures of what they were, but other than that, it has been
like fifty years since I have played the game.

Thanks again.

BFN

    Jim

Vote!