Ifarchive actually doesn't have many of the games, due to the way
(I believe activision?) took them over. I know there are sights that have all or most of them, but ifarchive isn't one.
----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas Ward <thomasward1...@gmail.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 13:43:39 -0400
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Infocom games

Hi Keith,

Sure. Head over to ifarchive.org and you can find everything and
anything to do with interactive fiction including the classic Infocom
games. :D

On 9/12/12, Keith <ks.steinbac...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone know where I can find the complete list of Infocom games for download? Dark posted a website with the games with the included invisiclues built into the game files, but the website would not load for
me.  A 404 not found error I believe.

Thanks

Keith