Hi Dark,

Shrugs. All I can say is I got almost everything Infocom has made from
ifarchive.org. I got Arthur, Wishbringer, Station Fall, Leather
Goddesses, Hitch Hikers of the Galaxy, all the Zork games, and several
other Infocom games from their not long ago. I don't know anything
about their policy other than I was able to get them from their. So
perhaps whatever policy you speak of has changed?

Cheers!