Thanks Dark and I apologize to the owner of audiogames.net for the misrep.

Credit to you.

Keith
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 2:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game pages other than audiogames.net

Hi Kieth.

just as a correction, I don't "host! audiogames.net", I just happen to work for the site. It is owned, and was setup by Richard Vantol and Sander huberts, who work for the game accessibility special interest group.

I write pages for them, write news and administrate the forums, but I'm certainly not the only! staff member, albeit that I'm possibly the most verbose :d.

Phil is write, his Fantastic games and where to find them list at www.pcsgames.net is the other main place to look for games. It provides links to lots of websites and is a great way to get a quick overview, where as the audidiogames.net db is intended to provide more in depth information on various titles.

There are also a couple of lists over on the www.whitestick.co.uk site run by tom lorimer.

This was the site that got me into online games in the first place. Of particular note is their "games to play online" list, which list brouser games and muds, several of which don't have audiogames.net db pages yet.

Hth.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith" <ks.steinbac...@gmail.com>