Thank you Thomas.

I'll  check these two out.

Keith
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 12:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game pages other than audiogames.net

Hi Keith,

Try pcsgames.net. There you will find a fairly extensive list of audio
games, their prices, and where to go to download them. Next to
Audiogames.net it is the goto website for all things audio game
related. Besides PCs Games try out the 7-128 website 7128.com as they
usually have a list of the top 25 audio game websites for VI gamers.