Dear All,

I am a mother of a 9 year old blind kid who enjoys playing games on his
computer. His favourite happens to be GTA san andreas, but don't really want
to encourage him on that. Are there any more games he can play which his
sighted peers can enjoy as well, either on the comp or on playstation or
PSP. I am sure this is a repeat post, but would really love to hear from you
all.

Warm regards,

Ruchi