Hi Phil,

Lol! Good one. However, don't forget the gansta wannabes packing heat
who will try to steel the radios from you so you'll need to off a few
gangstas as well as a few coppers before you get away clean. Oh, and a
good car chase or two wouldn't hurt either. :D

"I want to roll with the ganstas, but they think I'm too white and nerdy."