Hi Dark,

Yep, £529 for the 16gb iPhone 5 on these here shores if you buy
without a contract... ouch.

Something that's worth keeping in mind is that iTunes 11 drops
sometime soon, later this month if my memory serves, and there's been
quite a big interface overhaul. The new UI seems less cluttered
visually, though of course it remains to be seen whether the
simplified workflow will also be an improvement for keyboard and
screen reader users. Just thought it was worth mentioning, as
depending on how fast you move to investigate the dreaded iTunes, you
might have to do it twice lol.

Scott