yeah clement I use itunes and for the most part nvda does read it.
However there are many inaccessable buttons mostly having to do with the updating of applications, genius, home sharing and the like I could really do without.
Itunes depending on pc config can be a monster to load.
Aparently on older non touch ipods you can copy directly to them ofcause these would be the basic non advanced models.

At 06:32 a.m. 10/10/2012 -0700, you wrote:
Nice to hear you got the chance that it played with one! I actually use Window-eyes as well, so have no problem with ITunes... but I'm curious... isn't this considered off-topic? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 5:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Just tried an Iphone, my thoughts and questions

I've personally had very little trouble with ITnes. Then again I use
Window-Eyes, which is actually the screen reader Apple seems to recommend
for the Windows version of ITunes. But I'm able to sync my IPod Touch and
IPhone quite easily with ITunes since at least to a certain degree you do
actually have conrol over what you put on your device. I can tell ITunes to
put all Audiobooks on the IPod Touch but not on the IPhone itself. The only
problem is that if I have Apps in m ITunes library that I want on the IPhone
but not on the IPod Touch I have to actually delete them from ITunes before
the next time I sync the IPod. ther than that though I find ITunes to work
fairly reliably. Touch

But thou must!
-----Original Message----- From: dark