From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Nick Adamson
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2012 6:30 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Dotris A Milestone Event and a question.

Hi all.

Well N A Soft released Dotris, our game for Braille displays about a month
ago and today we had our 100th download. Something which seems quite hard to
Believe.
As I'm sure your all aware that Dotris was developed to publicize Braille,
something I've been doing with a small UK based charity, the ClearVision
library who I chose to support with Dotris. ClearVision have been really
pleased with the amount of publicity they have had through Dotris and have
told me there pleased to be involved with a project like it. If you've no
idea what Dotris is check out www.ndadamson.com.

I was also hoping to raise money for ClearVision as well as getting them
publicity. I've been really disappointed that no users have made a donation.

Its quite clear on the website and in the game that its not free.
There are 3 reasons I can think of why users haven't donated.
1. They can't afford to. I'm well aware that money is tight and that there
isn't a lot of spare cache in peoples wallets. If this is the case then how
about asking for it as an alternative  Christmas gift. I'm more than happy
to send out emails to users stating that someone has made a donation on
there behalf. Just get in contact with me via the website and we can work it
out.
2. I'm not sure if users know how easy it is to make a donation. Remember
that you don't need to register to make a donation and your details are
completely secure. I never see any account details and all payments are
handled by a large trustworthy company. If you have concerns in this area
which have stopped you donating then again get in touch and I can answer any
questions you've got.
3. You don't value the game. If this is the case then I'd love to here from
you to find out how I can improve it.

I can be contacted through my website or twitter, @n_a_soft

Thanks.
Nick.