I would beg to disagree, I received an app update for it very recently.

Simon

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zachary Kline" <zkl...@speedpost.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Silver sword and other ios games for access?

Hi dark,
Unfortunately, Silversword is not. Actually accessible. It has much
information presented only graphically, and has not been updated in quite
sometime. I'm afraid we have to write off the chances of it becoming more
accessible for the moment. My understanding was that some trouble came up
with the developer, and he no longer wish to continue work on the project.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news,
Zack.

Sent from my iPhone