From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 2:58 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Silver sword and other ios games for access?

Ah, good to know.

For when the network is! working, how do I change from wifi to mobile
network? I don't see a setting for that?

Also, does the Iphone store correct secure passwords for wifi networks the
way  my laptop does so that I only need to bring it within range of a wifi
connection to work? that would be helpfull indeed, especially for online
games and the like.

Beware the grue!