Dark,
It is entirely possible to fill this sort of information out on your computer,
without having to deal with the phone. That might be easier for everyone, and I
highly recommend trying it. You need to start up iTunes, and can find your
account info from the store menu.
Yours,
Zack.

Sent from my iPhone