Dark, if you want to familiarize yourself with all Voiceover
functionality, I highly suggest that you put everything on your
voiceover rotor. That way you know exactly what the reader can and
can't do.

I had some trouble with the account login stuff as well, but it
eventually got worked out. Try reading the entire page with a
two-finger upward swipe and looking for stuff that hasn't been filled
out.

It's clumsy, but it works.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard