Hi dark,
I'm sure you can get your Apple situation sorted out. As for talking to the
developer, good luck, I haven't wanted to try that myself.
On the plus side, I can heartily recommend King of Dragon Pass Pass. There have
been several updates recently which fixed all the accessibility problems
mentioned in its database entry, in fact I think it might be time to update it.
I can now say that it is 100% playable by us, with none of the weird quirks we
used to experience.
Yours,
Zack.