It's ok, but I'm more a fan of regular turn-based RPG's and Action RPG's over Tactical. It also has a few flaws later on, like the AI getting stuck in certain places, both monster and player AI if you set the tactics. I will give it props for being the first tactical RPG audiogame though.

From: "ryan chou" <ryan.chou1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2012 11:25 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] brave of cloudia

it is a fun one though

On 11/24/12, Shadow Dragon <elementalult...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Google translate works to translate this. You need to have the japanese
keyboard and IME installed from the control panel, then press alt shift in the window to switch to japanese. I don't know how to install keyboards or language sets in XP, so if you aren't using windows 7 I can't help you any further than this. Note that this doesn't actually affect your keyboard, it

simply makes the japanese characters display correctly. Then just make sure

you select japanese to english in google translate, do not use detect
language as sometimes it tries to translate from chinese. Also note that
there are easier japanese games to start with, this one is difficult to
translate because it has massive equipment, skill, spell and tactics lists so you spend a lot of your time just translating menues. It can also be hard

to figure out where you are on the battlefield and what you're fighting
unless you want to translate every single square of coordinates. It's
possible, but I'd recommend starting with another japanese game, like
Bokurano Daiboukenn 2, which is already partially translated, or Shadow
Line, which translates well and only has a few menues. Even Bokurano
Daiboukenn 1 is easier to translate than this game.