Hi Lenron.

I deleted it from my Dropbox folder a little while ago, however will happily reupload it for you and will send you the download link again, also will post to the list for the benefit of anyone who mightn't have had the chance to download it previously.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: lenron brown
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 9:17 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] infocom collection major bug!

i would love to get a copy of that archive

Hi all.
I have a major bug to report with the infocom colection ibriham posted.
No the files are not corrupted, but, all the scans are in picture form.
Thats fine, but for games like amfv, stationfall, starcross and
others there are parts that need someone to enter the right numbers
to progress.
I have the starcross ones somewhere but the rest well.
In short I need to know what all the forms and items in the package
bar manuals say, or have the pictures ocred or something.
I suspect I need those.