cool.
I will look through my collections on my drive and see if I can upload any extras.

At 11:17 a.m. 1/12/2012 +0000, you wrote:
Hi Shaun.

OK, I'm going to rattle through stationfall today at some point, see what if any solutions I can find to the problem of getting the coordinates.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: shaun everiss
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2012 9:46 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] infocom collection major bug!

Hi ibriham indeed there are patches and unprotected patches zip files.
However there are instructions to get a decription program and other things.
To be honest, it would be better if the files for those patches were
compiled with the patches installed and the patches taken out.
I just looked at the patched version of the games like stationfall,
obviously things were patched but there were not any unprotected
patches, even with the data I have from infodoc, any number I enter
simply doesn't work at all.
In starcross i have all the ums mostly so I can enter the right
numbers, but yeah really unless we have to rely on a statusline that
well  can't be read in winfrotz the archive will probably be vary
broken, most of it is playable but not all.
I remember playing station fall on dos and it worked so it may just
be because its a windows interpreter but don't know.
The patch pat files are quite useless to the standard gamer as they
are incripted with an old program  and need to be compiled.
Doesn't matter if they are there or not.
We can't use them.
And ofcause