To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 10:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] DND/RPG?

What is Alter Aeon?...And what is a mud?...Is it something I would
have to find and download along with the game?...Is it relatively easy
to get up and running, and please remember that my 7 year old son is
better with computers than I...I have Entombed and like it a lot, but
I've finished it quite a few times, so another game would be
appreciated...Thanks and Have a Happy Thursday, Y'all...(smile)