Hi,

this game drives me crazy!

I read the messages about getting english speech in the game and wanted to try it. I noticed that I still had version 1.14, so I tried the update option in the game, which didn't work. So I downloaded the game again from the audiogames.net forum, but now it seems to be completely broken!
When I try to run play.exe, I get this error:
error 39 in line -1

So, what is this supposed to mean and how can I fix it?

I'm now trying to get this game running for five days!

Thanks for help and best regards
Sarah