James at what level do necros get bone armor and shield...I'm excited
because last night I started using sicken touch on myself and my wood
woad/clay man...I kicked 2 fire dweller's butts, but then I died...Oh
well, such is death in AA...lol...I am Terulian, and haven't gotten
terribly far yet, but I have to play at weird times since my son is
only 7 and still needs parental guidance...lol...Okay, well, have a
great day and see you around the world...(smile)