Thanks for the info...I should be able to get shield next level,
then...I have cold fire, but haven't really used it, yet...My first
class is war, since I figured it would be easiest to learn when I
began, but now I am learning more about the necro and it is extremely
cool...I also am like lev 4 or so in thief, and last night I became
lev 1 mage...I'm not sure that there should be so much difference in
levels for my classes, but as I said, I'm still learning...I have the
day free today, so I'm going to jump on and play until someone drops
by, which they invariably do on free days...See ya around AA, and
thanks again for the info...(grin)