Just keep one thing in mind here man, a lot of people that end up playing these games don't actually know any japanese. Even having played the game, I only know of one skill you mensioned below, and that's just from reference. But on the other hand you may not translate the skill names for all I know, so I guess it works both ways.

Anyway yeah, shot hits all enemies around you, there aren't too many skills in the game like that. Most are either spacifically targetted or if they affect tiles around you, it's your allies. But you can generally assume that if you can't move the target for a skill, it only affects a range around the character and doesn't need to be targetted. Exaction is a support spell that increases hit rate of characters within 4 tiles of where you target the spell.

I would definitely recommend updating to 0.38 when you have the time, he's added descriptions of the skills' affects in terms of targetting and what they affect.

From: "ryan chou" <ryan.chou1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 06:36 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Brave of Cloudia skills questions

the shot skill you're talking about, is it midareuchi? if yes then
think of your generic attack everything in range at once skill that
you have in some of these types of games
eguzakushon increases hitting accuracy of all characters within one
tile of where you target not counting diagonals, so you can actually
use this for groups of up to 5 people if you target the right place
most skills you'll get later for jeido are used the same way
if you need anymore info just ask, if I don't know then I'm sure
shadow does, lol I'm only on the 4th stage myself, after the megabirds
ahem sorry, bokurano daibouken 2 reference! haha
anyways hth XD