Beyond riposte, all I can say is don't use shortID. If that's the problem, at any rate. The only way to really fix the merchant game is to recode the slot machine triggers, which I'm not even going to try. If you don't need the sounds you could just disable them though.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sarah Haake" <ti...@gmx.net
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 00:14:14 +0100
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Errors in new MushZ version

Hi,

ok, at least I know now that I'm not the only one having these issues. Yes, the thing should be tested more before releasing, but I still hope it gets
fixed soon nonetheless.
Regarding stabilizing, I'm not really comfortable to work with a version when it was changed from the original code. If there is a way to fix the new version though, I'm willing to try it. I know a bit about programming, I
hope it's enough for fixing these trigger issues.
I'll not be there until tomorrow though, since it's pretty late here already. But we can try it tomorrow if you want to do it in the game or you
could send your ideas to the list and I'll try them out.

Thanks for helping and best regards
Sarah