Hey all,
I use the elite light fighter because it has homing missiles. This nearly doubles my score most of the time. I bought the regular medium fighter and wish I hadn't bothered wasting the game money. I had hoped it work better. I plan on doing a podcast on the game for Applevis this weekend, if there's time. With two kids, time's as precious as gold, but we'll see. I also have an intensive music project underway which is a very high priority for me, yet I can do one during breaks. So before I begin it, I need to know from you guys what i should cov er. It seems like a lot of material as been presented on list about this game, but that people are still quite stuck.
By the way, I'd be interested to hear your highest scores. Mine is 104.
Ken Downey
www.ThePionEar.net