One can only work with what one gets.

On 07-Mar-2013 2:00 AM, shaun everiss wrote:
I don't know tom it was unfair to the mag in its origiona format and I
wouldn't dis it.
however I  feel that over the last few issues as stuff has shifted that
it has degraded over the years.
most of the news and letters I have gotten  weeks in advance.
Most have the net  well most of the western section of the world has it
any maybe others my point is, in the old days audyssey was a mail
magazine then a magazine  that was round on the net.
Its primary purpose was for the interactive fiction  and other dos games.
along comes the net and its job is prity much done as it is.
A revision of the magazine needs to be urgently performed.
Its funny, I used to read the mag and waste a good hour on it.
over the last few  years  its been this small pile of crap, not that its
crap but most of it I have seen before, vary little articles, and
audiogames.net had a lot more info.
Though every time I read it I remembered the older issues.
Every time I thought, hmmm this mag really needs something done its
total crap, I'll do something about it.
Then I'd promptly forget.
I had loads of ideas for the mag then I'd    convieniently forget those.
The down hill of the trend of the mag has been on my mind  ever since
issue 31 onwards.
If audyssey.org will be articles and stuff thats fine but bar the news
from the devs that did not make to email well all the news  maybe the
dnd articles and the adventure article gru and imortal gamer and other
columns well if these are shifted thats the end of the mag.
though I can't wait for a revision.