bravo

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 6:52 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Moderator Warning was Found a new iPhone game

Hi all,

OK, I think it is time to call a halt to this argument before it
really gets started. Yes, I know it can be frustrating and perhaps
irritating to some of us when someone misspells a word like iPhone as
iphone but there are better ways to address that particular issue than
to drag the entire list into an argument over it.

First, if you have a problem with the way someone spells a word, have
some constructive criticism about his/her posts, etc that message
should go directly to the person in question rather than the entire
mailing list. Let's stop with the nitpicking and focus on gaming here.

Second, if you have a problem with a list member you can privately ask
a moderator to mediate the situation off list. The list moderators can
always be reached via the
gamers-ow...@audyssey.org
address. As list moderators it is our job to make sure everyone plays
by the rules and to mediate disputes when they occur.

So consider this a warning. Any more nitpicking over spelling and so
on will result in the offending party receiving 30 days moderation.

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
Owner-Moderator of the Audyssey Mailing List
gamers-ow...@audyssey.org